2 audio Reviews with Responses

Radiance Radiance

Splendid

Very creative and has a very gripping melody to it once the guitars kick. I can't really put my finger on it and say it sounds similar to Dark Tranquility, but nevertheless it is very good. I had one question though, what did you use for the drums? I've gone through FL studio tweaking the pitch and what not with crashes and high hats and what not. And I haven't been able to achieve the splash, ride, some of the high hats that you've managed to encorporate into this song.

Lashmush responds:

The entire song was composed using the power of ModPlug Tracker 1.16. The unique drum parts were given either compression, equalization, reverberation or a combination of these along with pitching and so on. Theres virtually no limit to what can be done using a tracker, given you have the right plugins. I highly recommend trying ModPlug Tracker, or even the newer application, Renoise 1.8.0

Gift Gift

Wow

For using only FL Studio5. Your stuff sounds like the stuff I hear on Digitally Imported. Simply amazing man, downloaded and it's going straight to the mp3 player.

Davirus responds:

WOW!
Thanks!, Im glad you liked n_n

Here is a remake version of this song I made:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/92750

I improved the sound quality and the stereo effects, anyway a few people liked the "normal" one.
Judge yourself xD